Commercial cleaner (Charge Hand)
Csa hygiene 36,00 PLN 26-02-2018
To provide an efficient and effective cleaning service within the designated client areas ensuring a high standard of cleaning is delivered and maintained, meeting client expectations. Joining the team as a Cleaning Charge Hand you will be assisting in the supervision of the day to day operational activities.
• Carries out kitchen deep cleans, canopy and extraction deep clean, builder and sparkle cleans ensuring relevant Health and Safety legislation is adhered to.
• Ensuring good housekeeping is maintained.
• Duties include documentation reporting and controls ensuring a work safe environment at all times.
• Ensure equipment and materials are stored correctly, following C.O.S.H.H standards, maintaining stock records of materials and advising the manager when new materials or equipment are required
• Report faulty equipment, machinery or maintenance issues to the manager
• A driving license is essential as you will be provided with company vehicle.
• Valid CSCS card will be beneficial
• Extensive training for this position will be given prior to commencement of position.
• Pay rate of £8.50 plus premium pay for working afternoons and nights
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Those interested please send your CV to the address: email@example.com